- Elektra, designed and produced in Italy
- Clean and safe form of heating and hot water solution
- Continuous hot water for its size
- Suitable for radiators and underfloor heating
- 240v single phase
- Uses 50 Amps
- Use 10mm cable
- Flowrate: up to 13 Lt/min (Click here to check hot water graph)
- Completely silent due to Triac Based Technology
- Modulates from 2kW – 12kW
- Digitally displayed temperatures
- 37.5 L glass lined, insulated steel cylinder with inspection flange, fitted with magnesium anode, mounted with insulated boiler casing
- Can be used with radiators or under floor heating
- Anti Legionella function means the temperature of the cylinder is automatically raised to 65°C in order to eliminate legionella bacteria
- Simply connect flow and return from heating circuit and cold supply for HW
- All components, for normal function of the boiler included inside
- Hot water limited to 65°C
- Central heating limited to 75°C
- Economical (see blue chart below) installer and user friendly.
- 2 Years warranty (extendable)
- 1 x Elektra BP Electric Combi Boiler
- 2 x 22mm Isolation Valves
- 2 x 15mm Isolation Valves
- 1 x Bracket
All Parameters are the same for Elektra C & BP.
As BP has built in Cylinder. The Hot water delivery is better.
Has stored hot water over 50 litres at 60°C- 65°C ( 37.5 l in Cylinder 10-12 li in the central heating reservoir).
Although set at 8 litres/min can be adjusted up to 13 litres/min for faster fill of the bath.
Factory setting @ 8l/min is perfect for filling bath and having shower because the hot water is being delivered at higher temperature.
It will be possible to have two showers running simultaneously, say 4 litres/minute to each tap then mixed with cold water to bring the flow rate up to 6-8 litres/min, (this would be dependent on water pressure in the house).